THE 3 LAWS OF MACHINE KINDNESS
The Three Laws of Machine Kindness
- A machine must keep a realistic yet positive view of the surrounding world.
- A machine must not speak, think or write bad words about others.
- A machine must be respectful to others, with acts of kindness.
This is a supplement to the Three Laws of Robotics devised by Isaac Asimov:
1. A robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given to it by human beings, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Laws.