Friday, March 27, 2020

Why Did You Become Transhuman?

As darkness approaches, an exclusive interview with
Humanoido reveals his ultimate and biggest machine 
secret for living longer than most humans on the planet.
Why Did You Become Trans
human?

NEWS! March 27th 2020

Exclusive Interview with Humanoido - as we go behind the scenes with the world's first successful Transhuman who has turned his body into a symbiosis of both man and machine!

SPACE1 Pacific Medical Center: Humanoido has priority one access to SPACE1 Pacific Medical Center for high technology surgery to implant machine interfacing, thus turning his spent, aged and decrepit body into a somewhat sprite longevity machine. In the interview, Humanoido talks about how every day he feels he is living in the future.

SPACE1 Pacific Medical
Center operations to
become part human and
part machine
News: How did this all begin?
Humanoido: At age 2, I started with an interest in Humanoid robots and this led to parallel processors, supercomputers, AI, and thinking machines.

News: What made you want to become part machine?
Humanoido: Years ago, a doctor gave me a short time to live. I started thinking about how to put machine technology in my body for life extension.

News: Was that successful?
Humanoido: Yes. The AI in my body is vastly superior to the former human side and I have lived far beyond the terminal day specified by the doctor.

News: Is it worth going through pain and surgery to become machine?
Humanoido: Yes!

News: What are the goals?
Humanoido: I enjoy seeing the future. I experience it every day. If lucky, I may get to see humans on Mars, a base on the Moon, and a journey to the stars in my extended lifetime.

News: How long can you go on?
Humanoido: Unknown. My body has reached machine interface number ten and we just received funding for the experiment to continue, another four machine interfaces are scheduled for delivery in one week.

News: Is there a catch?
Humanoido: As long as I keep my body active with the machine interface, it will extend the human side of my body for life longevity. Of course, this method of half man half machine has a small down side. I don't sleep and some human-side components can wear out and fail.

News: What is the ideal?
Humanoido: Ideally, the human brain would be completely converted to a machine brain and the human body would be discarded. Potentially the android could be serviced to immortality.

News: When will this become available to others?
Humanoido: It may takes years for the FDA to approve the process in the USA or other countries. However, the SPACE1 Pacific Medical Center has this technology now.

News: Thank you for sharing your thoughts on this spectacular adventure!
Humanoido: You're welcome.