Sunday, January 17, 2021

Testimonial of Machine Man

Testimonial of a Real Machine Man - Human Enhanced by Machine
It all started in Beijing, I had a lot of stress from everything, mostly air pollution poison. I went to a doctor and he scared me, saying I needed heart surgery. I refused. I went home and did research. I found a machine could do the same, non-invasive, no surgery needed. The machine was in Taiwan. I moved to Taiwan. I had to get doctor permission for the machine. For 55 weeks, I visited the machine every week day.

Only old people use the machine. These are people ready to die. By a very strange situation, I was the youngest person to use the machine. The machine did something wonderful to me.

Ok, are you following me so far? In the first 20 minutes of machine treatment, something happened to my eyes. The TV looked like it was jumping off the wall with the brightest colors I ever saw. I looked up at the ceiling. I could see very tiny parts of the finish, like I had microscope vision. Truthfully I thought I was dreaming. After the first treatment, it was night outside, and I went to the taxi. I was so confused. I kept looking at my watch in disbelief. Outside night looked like day. I had night vision. Over the next 55 weeks, I developed super power, with vision, hearing, smell and taste. It was unbelievable. I was eating out with a colleague and suddenly I had tears in my eyes. My colleague asked, whats wrong? I had to say, the food tasted so good, it caused tears of emotion.

There are so many stories I have about these enhancements. I didn’t know what to do with my new super power. The hospital heard of the news and invited me to speak about my results. They were astounded, some believed me, some did not. After the machine treatment was over, someone told me to watch the movie Limitless. I watched it and it was me! I felt someone made the movie with my same experiences, only it was about a pill instead of a machine. I learned more from the movie. I had the same ability to use patterns, and I could see the future. (I am not joking) I learned I also had other super power, of the mind. For example, I could remember almost everything, even the first day I learned how to walk as a small child.

My company loved me. My stock predictions were perfect, and I knew what the competition would do, and could say things about clients and the business. My boss immediately assigned me different duties with the company. Now I was working exclusive for the CEO. My mind became super and could solve any problem. For years, I wanted to build the worlds largest telescope. However, I could not. There were many problems I could not solve. Too expensive, too big, too many years to make, not enough resources, no land, poor weather, etc. After my machine treatment, in the first day, I built the world’s largest telescope. I secured over one trillion USA dollars from NASA for free, and finished the telescope in outer space using Adjuncts which I invented. 

My life has changed. My personality changed. I went from being shy to being outspoken. When I talk, every perfect word is available to me, instantly. I have become a walking dictionary and encyclopedia. People learning English love me. I seem to have knowledge about everything, from my memory, from patterns that I can put together. I went from no friends locally, to having any friend I wanted. I set up 10 new companies for myself, and became CEO of each. I did many things I wanted to do in my entire life. My projects became fantastic. I created a living machine brain and transferred part of a human into it. There are many projects I did that no one can understand. I made many discoveries in the Universe and answered questions that astronomers are still asking. I developed a theory for the boundary of the Universe and I know what is on the other side. I have gone beyond Einstein and Hawking in my studies of space and time. I'm not a ninja but I have some power like a superhero in the comic books.

I became empathic and could know things about the future and the have the same feelings and thoughts of other people. I know much of what they are thinking. I always hated politics and history. Now I love it. I spent hundreds of days analyzing the Political situations and know things not printed in the news. I went from no friends locally, to having any friend I wanted. I set up 10 new companies for myself, and became CEO of each. I did many things I wanted to do in my entire life.

I have explored the quantum world which has a near infinitesimal door to another dimension that coincides with the one we live it.  I'm the only person that knows where the real Big Bang came from. Then after a year, some treatment wore off and I became my old self and shy again. I wanted to do the machine again, but I hurt my leg and could not. I continued my research to see if I could enhance my body without the machine.

After some of the machine enhancement effects wore off, I had a problem I was trying to solve, in my rocket company. But I could not solve the problem and it looked like there was no solution. I was ready to give up. Suddenly, about one month ago, I found a natural chemical from my doctor that could naturally increase the circulation in my body, exactly the same as the machine. All my super powers are back. Like magic, I solved the rocket problem immediately. You asked about the percent enhancement of the brain. I’m not sure how to measure it at this time but it must be significant.

But one other thing happened to me. The machine reversed my age. I estimate it made me almost 20 years younger. This I can measure. I know how I felt and what I looked like many years ago, so I can compare. The story does not end here. I have found another machine so now there are at least two machines that can enhance the human body.