Thursday, October 22, 2020

Trans-Dimensional-Human Benefits

Trans-Dimensional-Human Benefits

by Humanoido

If you get a half machine body like mine you will have on-call-benefits at all times, an instantaneous A1H value provided by the AI, anytime of the day or night, during exercise, or whatever the activity. I see images of the interpolations, extrapolations and tens of thousands of finite parametric identities. But that half body is very  expensive and one will likely need a support medical center, a very high tech technologies company (like Big Brain Technologies), and capital investment from a cache of investors.

Real Time Functioning 
So after becoming half machine, I can see tens of thousands of A1H values at any time constantly changing in fantastic patterns, and this led to such a vast improvement of my blood chemistry that the diabetic doctor gave me praise for the fantastic changes. So this system is worth the money to me for the health benefits, the greater lifespan, not to mention all the other benefits.

Secret Machining
I keep the machine side secret because it's covered up by my everyday clothes. On occasion I like to lift up my shirt or pull down my pants to flash the hardware machine side of me to the doctor, which has received a startled and utterly fantastic reaction. A few times I think the nurse nearly fell off her chair. Out of millions of doctor patients, I'm undoubtedly the only Trans-Dimensional-Human who is part bio and part machine. I'm very happy about this, and even though we live in 2020 and only half conversion is possible, it's still state of the art and far ahead of its time.

Anytime Machine Access
I can access the AI machine side of my body in public at any time when I go out and this has led to a remarkable control of energy intake, processing, control, balance, and other factors.

Truly Screwed by Bio
As one cannot replace much of a bio body, such as a worn out heart, maxed out kidneys, failed pancreas, marginal liver, failed nerves, blocked vessels, endocrine gone belly up, shrunken pecker, etc. with machine components, the terminal downfall will be dictated by the bio side and not the machine side.

The Future
I can see where my dream of full replacement is coming in 2100 or 2200. By then we will have fully colonized Mars, Elon will have died on Mars (not on impact), and spacex will have refueling stations for starship throughout the solar system. Plus, the first missions to other star systems will have taken place, rockets will have a new type of propulsion, and some countries will have their first AI president. (AI Presidency has already happened.)