|Historical first: USA congress meeting|
SpaceOne is a new international safe space program, founded in January 2014. SpaceOne is tooling up for rocket space tourism high above the Earth! Sunday April 4th, a new congress was established and a President was elected.
In a historic first, SpaceOne Company leaders convened internationally in Hong Kong to establish a new congress and elect the first President.
|SpaceOne's President flew to Hong Kong for company election and meeting|
The job title, president, refers to the head of an organization as in the person who presides over or is in charge of an organization. In some organizations, the president reports to a CEO who is the top leader. The president may also have claims in owning part or all of the business so his or her commitment to the business is deep. Whichever titles are used in an organization, the president is the top person in command in an organization and has specific responsibilities depending on the needs of his or her organization.
Thus, the president's job responsibilities can vary from organization to organization. As with any level of management in an organization, the president's role starts with the fundamental job responsibilities of a manager. Because the role of the president bears significant responsibility, accountability, and authority within an organization, the president has these additional responsibilities.
* Creating, communicating, and implementing the organization's vision, mission, and overall direction
* Leading, guiding, directing, and evaluating the work of other executive leaders including senior vice presidents, vice presidents and directors, usually depending on the size of the organization
* Formulating and implementing the strategic plan that guides the direction of the business
* Forming, staffing, guiding, leading, and managing an organization sufficient to accomplish the president's responsibilities and the strategic plan of the business
* Overseeing the complete operation of an organization in accordance with the direction established in the strategic plans
* Evaluating the success of the organization
* Maintaining awareness of both the external and internal competitive landscape, opportunities for expansion, customers, markets, new industry developments and standards, and so forth
* The president frequently represents the organization in civic and professional association responsibilities and activities in the local community, the state, and at the national level. Other executive leaders bear responsibility for these ventures as interested or assigned as well.