and introductory blog dates
There's now 15 extremely powerful telescopes making new discoveries in the solar system and universe. All are working for the Big Brain.
Note: The ULT and NULT ended up being upgraded and renamed. This resulted in blogs with out-of-sync chronology. The ULT was the first invention, followed by the NULT.
It's expected the array of extremely powerful telescopes will grow and bump the OT telescope farther to the top. The ET Telescope (Extrapolation) has inspired the IT (Interpolation) Telescope which may be able to reconstruct views in the universe that have sections of obscurity.
LIST OF EXTREMELY POWERFUL TELESCOPES
UPDATED DECEMBER 2013
1) ULT - Ultra Large Telescope - March 2012
2) NULT - New Ultra Large Telescope - February 2012
3) GT - Genius Telescope - June 2012
4) PGT - Paradigmic Genius Telescope - September 2012
5) MGT - Molecular Genius Telescope - October 2012
6) PGT-ET - Paradigmic Genius Telescope - March 2013
7) PDT - Power Dynamic Telescope - April 2013
8) GGT - Gargantuan Gravatomic Telescope - May 2013
9) SRT - Space Recycler Telescope - May 2013
10) MMT - Molecular Mining Telescope - May 2013
11) IET - Inference Engine Telescope - May 2013
12) M3T - Massive Molecular Mining Telescope - November 2013
13) ET - Extrapolation Telescope - December 2013
14) IT - Interpolation Telescope - December 2013
15) OT - Over the Top Telescope - January 2014